[Project_owners] l10n cvs tags?

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 11:19:17 EDT 2006

> I rant because I happen to be the only one I know who actually does
> pick some of this feedback up and reports it at staff meeting (or
> monday meetings now) every now and then. Which is totally bogus.

If the Mozilla Foundation is interested in developing the platform and
supporting extension and application developers, then I don't think it
is unreasonable to expect them to take some notice of what is going on
at mozdev.

For good or bad, mozdev has developed as a separate community and this
is where discussions happen about extension and application
development.

It would be great to be able to coordinate more where there is overlap
between mozdev and mozilla.org, but we should be able to come up with a
better way to do that than to make everyone here pick up and do all of
their discussions some place else.

David