[Project_owners] l10n cvs tags?

massey massey at stlouis-shopper.com
Thu Apr 27 10:11:40 EDT 2006

Axel, thanks for your reply. I'm glad I gave you a venue to release some
pent up anger. Hope you feel better :)

> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs-mirror.mozilla.org:/l10n co
> l10n/es-AR -r MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH

Actualy that line would never work(maybe a stress induced error ;) ) .
But you did point me in the right direction, thanks!
What does seem to work is:
:/l10n co -r MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH l10n/   //gets all locales
- or -
:/l10n co -r MOZILLA_1_8_0_BRANCH l10n/es-AR  //gets specific locale

For anyone interested in building a localized ff/tbird here is a link to
the current doc: http://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox:1.5_Localization

Thanks

Jim