[Project_owners] AMO...

Michael J Gruber fastmail at michaeljgruber.fm
Tue Apr 25 16:39:21 EDT 2006

I just tried to upload the DOMi for Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 on Linux to
addons.mozilla.org. It seems AMO doesn't know about this update yet as
they don't allow 1.5.0.2 as a maxVersion. Oh my deer.

Not that it would matter - the DOMi for TB 1.5 I submitted April 4
hasn't been approved yet anyways.

Is this happening for other TB extension authors as well (that's why I'm
asking here? How are we supposed to support TB updates if AMO doesn't
accept extensions for the update? 1.5.0.2RC has been around a while.

Michael