[Project_owners] Re: AMO...

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 02:47:19 EDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:39:21 +0200, Michael J Gruber wrote:

> I just tried to upload the DOMi for Thunderbird 1.5.0.2 on Linux to
> addons.mozilla.org. It seems AMO doesn't know about this update yet as
> they don't allow 1.5.0.2 as a maxVersion. Oh my deer.

Try {1.5.0.*}. The existing DOMi extensions for Thunderbird-windows and
Thunderbird-macosx on AMO use this.

> Not that it would matter - the DOMi for TB 1.5 I submitted April 4
> hasn't been approved yet anyways.

Unless you are Scott MacGregor, shouldn't AMO say something like, you
are not the owner of this extension? Hmm. Downloads and looks at the
above two extensions. Does your install.rdf say:

<em:id>inspector-tb-linux at mozilla.org</em:id>

> Is this happening for other TB extension authors as well (that's why I'm

How many AMO reviewers use linux to review extensions? It might be worth
it to ping a reviewer who is known to use linux.

Phil
[ ]I'm not schizophrenic.  It's this guy beside me!
* TagZilla 0.059