[Project_owners] How to create RDF datasource andimportbookmarks.html ?

stiffux stiffux stiffux at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 13:01:57 EDT 2006

>Someone should poke brett to remove that. It's dead.
>
>Folks assumed that they had to keep an nsIRDFDataSource hook up to use xul
>templates for UI generation, but it seems like they're happier with using
>directly js to generate the content off of their dedicated APIs.
>
>Axel

In my opinion, RDFDatasource for UI generation with XUL templates is very
useful and fast. But manipulation of datasource is not the easiest !!

For example with Bookmarks/Places, if it will be possible to work directly
with SQL queries on database to update/modify Bookmarks' content and use RDF
datasource to generate UI. It would be the merge of best of each side (in my
opinion ;-)

Stéphane.