[Project_owners] How to create RDF datasource and importbookmarks.html ?

stiffux stiffux stiffux at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:19:17 EDT 2006

Thank you for your honest response.

It was my conclusion after a lot of investigations: RDF has no documentation
for bookmarks manipulation. And it is very difficult to work with it !!

I hope that RDF datasource will be replace by the Mozilla's SQLite
implementation and it will be possible to do query directly on database's
tables which store bookmarks/history information.
When we could execute any sql query it would be nice !!

But it seems that RDF interface will stay ...  see Querying History chapter:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Places:Design_Overview

Stéphane.