[Project_owners]   in a RDF datasource file?

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 20 23:56:22 EDT 2006

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Potentially you're looking at that value with a tool that doesn't have a
> glyph for code 160 (which is NBSP), or even can't deal with non-ASCII
> characters at all?

Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I write and read the datasource with
Firefox. I generate the HTML code and write it to the datasource. Then
the function that writes the output collects the code from the
datasources and writes it into the iframe. This does work initially.
However, it seems as if once Firefox reads the datasource from the file
again instead of using what was in the memory before the output is
garbled. My guess is that it is a problem with the datasource reader.

Thx, Gerald