[Project_owners]   in a RDF datasource file?

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 20 20:24:01 EDT 2006

I want to save some data in a rdf datasource that is written to a local
file. Everything seems to work fine except for one little problem: one
literal contains HTML code. It appears correctly encoded in the file, e.g.:

appears like

... NS1:html="&lt;p&gt;sample text&amp;nbsp;more text&lt;/p&gt;" ...

However, when I retrieve the literal from the datasource like this:

   var target = gMojiDS.GetTarget(resource,
      RDFService.GetResource(MOJI_NS + 'html'), true);
   target.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIRDFLiteral);
   html = target.Value;

My sample text from above looks like this:

i.e. there is a "?" where should be "&nbsp;". I haven't tested all
entities but át least "&gt;" works fine...

Do I miss something or is this a bug?

Thx, Gerald