[Project_owners] component in SeaMonkey no longer working

HJ bugs4hj at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 15:34:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

One of my many components no longer works.  I haven't changed a bit and
the save file still works with SeaMonkey 03-12-2006 and I already asked
for help in the xpcom newsgroup but there's no reaction yet, so anyone
else here having troubles with getting his/her components to work properly?

I removed /components/compreg.dat to recreate it, and the lines appear
in it so it seems to have been registered properly, but nothing in it works.

A major problem for me personally is that I have to leave again for at
least five months, so I really need to fixed or my 14 year old son
(Michael Vincent) will have to deal with it so please help!

Thanks,
/HJ