[Project_owners] Styling folders in trees

Neil neil at parkwaycc.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 17:08:43 EDT 2006

HJ wrote:

> treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(selected) {}
> treechildren::-moz-tree-row(selected) {}

You'll also want to consider the current and focus flags. Generally, we have
(selected) tree does not have focus
(selected, focus) tree has focus, but this is one row of a multiple
selection
(current, focus) this row is current and focused but not selected
(selected, current, focus) this is the currently focused row
Note that the Modern theme simplifies this because the (current, focus)
and (selected, focus) rules are exactly those it needs for (selected,
current, focus).