[Project_owners] Thunderbird XUL overlays

Soyapi Mumba soyapim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:58:10 EDT 2006

Hi Julian

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Looking at "launchy", it seems that "contentAreaContextMenu" should
> apply for Thunderbird as well, but it doesn't seem to have any effect
> (that is, my new menu entry does not appear).

Thunderbird uses "messagePaneContext" for the message view window, and
"msgComposeContext" for the composer window.

You can easily find more information on which ids Thunderbird is using by
extracting the messenger.jar file in Thunderbird's chrome directory, and opening
  content/messenger/messenger.xul

You can also look at my extension, searchwith.mozdev.org as it implements a
context menu for Firefox and Thunderbird.

- Soyapi
--
Soyapi Mumba
http://soyapi.blogspot.com