[Project_owners] XUL Talk at Xtech

dabase dabase at c0d3.de
Thu Apr 6 12:15:25 EDT 2006

Hi

I am not sure if i posted it here. This is not concerning my private
developments, its concerning my job. I am doing a XUL Talk at the Xtech
Conference to present the works of our team at Sixt car
rental. So if anyone is in the area ...

    Developing Enterprise Applications with Ajax and XUL

http://xtech06.usefulinc.com/schedule/detail/172

The Conference takes placi in Amsterdam in may .. so if you like to
adopt xul for your enterprise projects and if you like to know some on
the details we have worked out over the last years  .. come and see.

Greets
Sebastian