[Project_owners] What is wrong with addons.mozilla.org??

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed Apr 5 16:40:38 EDT 2006

Michael Hendy wrote:
> News from #bs is that that addons2.m.o went live with some rather
> unfortunate consequences - including breaking old links.

Well, it is not only breaking some old links. When you go to
addons.mozilla.org and check the top downloads, none is available. If
you check the featured extension (not that I would need a Grocery List
Generator), that is not available either. Windows, MacOS. Nowhere
available. Extensions are probably only available on the "ALL" OS. That
must be the one that supports the keyboard with the "Any" key... ;-)

Gerald