[Project_owners] HTTP Auth's opening URL

Michael Vincent mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 18:42:02 EDT 2005

Michael Vincent wrote:
> Eric Jung wrote:
>> Thanks. I tried that and get an exception that the interface isn't
>> supported. The code you pointed me to doesn't appear to implement
>> onOpenWindow(), anyway. I'll see what other sources I can find...

Yikes, now I see.aXULWindow.docShell is the docShell of the newly opened
window, and that's what we use, so you'll never find the right docShell
i.e. the one that opened the window/prompt.

Wait a minute, what happens when that password window is opened if you
have a bunch of tabs open? Doesn't it already activate/select the target
tab?

Michael