[Project_owners] HTTP Auth's opening URL

Michael Vincent mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 17:38:07 EDT 2005

Eric Jung wrote:
> Thanks. I tried that and get an exception that the interface isn't
> supported. The code you pointed me to doesn't appear to implement
> onOpenWindow(), anyway. I'll see what other sources I can find...

Correct, that was only a reference to something that matches the
docShell. Now tell me, what do you get if you use this:

   onOpenWindow: function(aXULWindow) {
     dump("\naXULWindow.docShell: " + aXULWindow.docShell);
   },

because I get this:

aXULWindow.docShell: [xpconnect wrapped nsIDocShell]

And you?

p.s. how do you trigger this? Do you have a link, or something that I
can use in password maker to trigger the event?

FYI: we use this observer in two places, without pain so far ;)

Michael