[Project_owners] Re: Overriding a property/getter/setter

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 02:44:18 EDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:24:39 +0200, Michael Vincent wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:

>> Thanks! Next stupid question. How do I apply my binding? I presume that I'll
>> need a css file with a -moz-binding and then apply that css file via
>> contents.rdf?

> Yes, something like:

> multibar {
>    -moz-binding: url("chrome://[chromename/path]/multibar.xml#multibar")
> !important;
> }

Thanks!  Works perfectly and now Netscape 8 doesn't go pear shaped when the
flashblock button is put on the multibar. But I found I had to put the
stylesheet stanza in the skin/contents.rdf file. Putting it in
content/contents.rdf didn't work for some reason.

[ ]Be Nice to Your Enemies, It Drives Them Nuts.
* TagZilla 0.059