[Project_owners] Re: Overriding a property/getter/setter

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Sep 20 01:52:01 EDT 2005

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:21:31 +0200, Michael Vincent wrote:

> Something like this:

Thanks! Next stupid question. How do I apply my binding? I presume that I'll
need a css file with a -moz-binding and then apply that css file via
contents.rdf?

Phil

p.s. after digging through the netscape 8 toolkit.jar (and comparing it with
the firefox version) for a couple of days wondering why flashblock works
perfectly in Mozilla, Seamonkey and Firefox, but misbehaves in Netscape 8, I
have come to the conclusion that there are people who given sufficient
incentive can take lean, mean, lightning fast Firefox code and turn it into
bloated, kludgy, slow, and not to mention buggy, Netscape 8 code.

--
-==-
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/