[Project_owners] Advanced tree rules

Michael Vincent mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 01:51:13 EDT 2005

I'm trying to solve a problem, but I fail to make it all work so that's
why I like to ask you guys for help, cause I'm sure one of you have the
right answer at hand for me ;)

Now, I have something like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RDF:RDF xmlns:NC="http://home.netscape.com/NC-rdf#"
          xmlns:RDF="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#">
   <RDF:Seq RDF:about="urn:foobar:root">
     <RDF:li RDF:resource="urn:foobar"/>
   </RDF:Seq>
   <RDF:Seq RDF:about="urn:foobar">
     <RDF:li RDF:resource="urn:foobar:item-1"/>
     <RDF:li RDF:resource="urn:foobar:item-2"/>
     <RDF:li RDF:resource="urn:foobar:item-3"/>
   </RDF:Seq>
   <RDF:Description RDF:about="urn:foobar"
                    MZ:url="foobar"
                    MZ:image="foobar.ico"
                    MZ:title="foobar"/>
</RDF:RDF>

as RDF and need to generate content for it, without JavaScript,
but I'm lost. I guess that I need some sort of advanced rule, but
that's still out of my league (:

Using ref="urn:foobar" uses the url/image/title from item-n but
that's not what I need. Can this be done and if yes, how?

Please help,
Michael