[Project_owners] Re: Visuallinkindicator project question

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 20:48:57 EDT 2005

> And I would like to see the mozdev admins restore them (if possible),
> so that information could still be found about it.

As far as restoring content within projects, that's not something for
the mozdev admins.  If there's an abandoned project that has some
useful information in it, I would suggest that someone in the community
adopt it.  The new owner can restore that information and make it
available again.  Everything should still be in CVS, so nothing should
be gone for good.

David