[Project_owners] New version update question

Jerry Liu jerry at purplebunny.com
Sat Sep 10 02:30:22 EDT 2005

Hi, newbie extension developer here with a mozilla update question...

I recently submitted a version 0.5.2 of my extension which superceded
version 0.5.0, and the submission was approved earlier today.

On the extension info page, it shows version 0.5.2 and the download link
takes you to version 0.5.2.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&categ
ory=Blogging&numpg=10&id=1098

But on the category listing page, it still shows version 0.5.0 and the
download link still links to version 0.5.0.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/showlist.php?application=firefox&categ
ory=Blogging

It also doesn't show up in the Newest listings...

Is there something I am suppose to do to get the category listing page to
show the new version number and to link to the new version of the extension?
I thought the process was automatic but it looks like there may be a manual
step I am missing...

Thanks a bunch!

Jerry