[Project_owners] Hook function called when done customizing toolbar?

Tyler Close tyler.close at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:59:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a Firefox extension that puts a textfield in a toolbaritem.
When the user chooses "View -> Toolbars -> Customize...", Firefox
1.0.6 automatically fills in my textfield with the default value from
the .xul file, possibly overwriting a customized value. (I think this
is new behaviour in 1.0.6.) My extension is misinterpreting this
action as legitimate user input. Is there any way for my extension to
tell the difference?

Thanks,
Tyler