[Project_owners] Fwd: Project_owners Mailing List

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 14:28:29 EDT 2005

Has anyone else received this mail? At first I just considered it
spam, but I briefly looked at their demo and the product doesn't look
half bad. I'm just a little cautious granting permissions to a java
app from a vendor I know nothing about.

Would like to try it but don't want to incur risk. Let me know if
you've given it a shot,
Eric