[Project_owners] <tree/> minheight

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 17:21:34 EDT 2005

Thanks! The problem was that I was including global.css but not my
custom css. I guess I didn't realize I needed both until now. I just
re-read the XULPlanet link you sent earlier, and it says it might be
easier to import global.css from within your custom css (so you don't
need to include global on every XUL)

Thanks to everyone -- Michael, Michael, Philip, Neil -- for helping
this n00bie scrape his way by.