[Project_owners] <tree/> minheight

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 12:35:40 EDT 2005

which css - read
http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/window.html

basically in your xul file specify which one you want to use like
below, but using your own chrome url
-------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://global/skin/" type="text/css"?>

<window
    id="findfile-window"
    title="Find Files"
    orient="horizontal"
eg
<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://passwdmaker/skin/main.css" type="text/css"?>
(i think)