[Project_owners] How to uninstall extension in Mozilla/SeaMonkey?

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 11:10:01 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the reply. I don't see my extension referenced in
installed-chrome.txt. This is a profile-installation; not browser
installation. Would that matter? I do, however, see the extension
referenced in chrome.rdf. If I remove all references to it and
restart Mozilla, Mozilla just hangs at the splash screen.

Any other ideas?
Regards,
Eric