[Project_owners] ctrl-space auto-insert extension - be a guinea pig

Michael Johnston special.michael at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:32:51 EDT 2005

> > and then there is thunderbird, where the main component is an editor component.
>
> Not sure I understand what you mean here.

the component in thunderbird that you compose your mail in is an 'editor',
     http://xulplanet.com/references/elemref/ref_editor.html
 with it's own full DOM describing the mail body, so autocomplete text
box here prob not possible.

as most of my users are thunderbird, gotta fit in with that.

---
as for in firefox, might look into the possibility. I'll have to check
to see if we can replace only the last word typed with the text to
insert.

thanks,

mike