[Project_owners] How to uninstall extension in Mozilla/SeaMonkey?

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:26:05 EDT 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:48:28 -0700 (PDT), Eric Jung wrote:

> Now that my extension works with Mozilla/Seamonkey/Netscape, some
> users are asking how to uninstall it. I don't have the answer for
> them, but I'd like to help. Can anyone point me in the right
> direction? I have some Firefox extension development experience, but
> limited extension development experience for
> Mozilla/Seamonkey/Netscape.

I wrote something up here:
<http://flashblock.mozdev.org/uninstall.html#fbMozilla>

I need to update this though. Jeremy Gillick's "Extension Uninstaller" has
been renamed to "Extension Manager" and the location has moved to ?can't
remember?.  The Mnenhy Chrome manager works fine on Mozilla 1.7x (and
presumably on Netscape 7x) but goes into an infinite loop on any recent
SeaMonkey build.

Phil
-==-
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]When you discover you are dead, avoid driving a car.
* TagZilla 0.059