[Project_owners] Extensions and Netscape

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 12:48:32 EST 2005

Hi,

Only Philip and Didier responded to this, and their replies simply
added more voices confirming difficulties with Netscape
compatibility. Does anyone know a forum, mailing list, chatroom, FAQ,
documentation, or any resource at all where I might get help with
extensions and Netscape?

Thanks for any ideas,
Eric