[Project_owners] Re: JavaScript Error: "redeclaration of const JS_LIB_LOADED"

Eric T. cougio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 23:07:54 EDT 2005

Yes that is what I meant. Notice the if statement does work (in my
case at least) and the error only appears if the const is not
defined...

And Godmar should notice that his link explains that JS doesn't have
block scope and variables declared inside blocks (e.g. if statements)
still belong to the function they are in (or global scope if the
statement is not in a function...)

Sounds like a bug or an extra limitation on const I'm not sure what is
the intended purpose of, but at least the error message should be
changed as it's confusing :P