[Project_owners] JavaScript Error: "redeclaration of const JS_LIB_LOADED"

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:18:21 EDT 2005

I have the latest Mozimage installed but this happens with previous versions
too. On browser startup I see this message:

Error: [JavaScript Error: "redeclaration of const JS_LIB_LOADED" {file:
"chrome://mozimage/content/jslib.js" line: 32}]
Source File: chrome://mozimage/content/jslib.js
Line: 32

The error occurs here:

if (typeof(JS_LIB_LOADED)!='boolean') {
try {
const JS_LIB_LOADED     = true;

Because the full jslib is installed as well as the copy inside mozimage.
Anybody know why the if condition doesn't work?

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]This is just a hobby. Perfection is not required. Fun is.
* TagZilla 0.059