[Project_owners] Re: Newsgroup moderation

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 07:09:53 EDT 2005

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 07:59:37 -0700, Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:

> We are getting a lot of spam/scam on the MultiZilla mailing list so my
> father wants us to focus on the newsgroup, but there's one problem for
> me, there's no administrator to remove unwanted messages. Is there a
> possibility that one of us can act as a moderator for the MultiZilla
> newsgroup?

Once upon a time mozdev might have given HJ or Raj a password for the
mailman administrator interface. You can set the default for "non-member"
messages to defer, and then once a day go in and clean the junk out.

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]Conservatism is the worship of dead revolutions.
* TagZilla 0.059