[Project_owners] Spam to MozDev mailing lists

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Fri Oct 21 22:58:46 EDT 2005

Paul Tomlin wrote:
> If only the mailman
> admin page would require both a username AND a password then Firefox
> would auto-complete the form and I'd not have to go hunting for that
> mail from new-projects@ so I can login and remove them. Yes I can just
> reply but equally I need to find the password.

While we're on the subject of spam I thought I continue blitzing the list.

I don't know enough about mailman to tell, the admin pages at gnu.org
only say that you must visit the /admindb/<listname> to login and get a
cookie, but.. can it be configured to use ENV authorisation? Then Apache
can handle the login and set REMOTE_USER.

I know Bugzilla has this feature in a recent version.

Enough wittering, I'm going to the pub.