[Project_owners] TB 1.5b2 -console?

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Fri Oct 21 10:39:50 EDT 2005

So ignore that. Turns out my chrome.manifest wasn't complete (didn't
include the overlays) so QF wasn't getting started. Doh!

But I've lost my nice resizable-dialog styling. If I include the binding
(which worked fine on 1.0.7) then I don't see any dialog buttons at all.

Back to the drawing board, or moz-source, I guess.