[Project_owners] XUL widgets permissions mysteriously went away

Miguel Jaque Barbero mjaque at ilkebenson.com
Wed Oct 19 18:10:55 EDT 2005

Terence,

I have just tested your code and works Ok for me (no JavaScript errors
and I can see all the results in the for structure). I am using a remote
XUL app (server by Apache), with Firefox 1.0.7 on Linux.

If you could send a full error-case I can reproduce I will try to help
you. I am very interested in remote XUL apps and their possible pitfalls.

Miguel Jaque Barbero
Ilke Benson