[Project_owners] Public mailing list archives

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 20:18:39 EDT 2005

Mailman does have the ability to obscure email addresses, although I
don't know how well this deters spam harvesters.  I'm not an expert at
mailman configuration options, so it is possible that there are
solutions available to us.  If anyone knows of a good way to configure
your list to deal with this issue, please share with the group.

David