[Project_owners] Public mailing list archives

Andrew Archer AndrewArcher at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:39:33 EDT 2005

Can't the email address be striped from new posts.  It's been a while
since I look at the mail list admin page but if remember correctly
there's an option that would do this.  You may as well leave the
archives along the email addresses in there have mostly likely have been
harvested by now.

Alternative solution is move to forum this would fix the problem of
address harvesting.  As solutions go this is like using a sledgehammer
to crack a nut but if you want nuts cracked a sledgehammer will do the
job :-)

David Boswell wrote, On 17/10/2005 8:53 PM:
> I understand this can be frustrating for project owners and we don't
> want your users to be mad at you.

It goes with the job.  Users are never happy their always complaining :-)