[Project_owners] Update to Terms of Use

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 07:45:06 EDT 2005

I wanted to let everyone know that we just made a couple of updates to
the Terms of Use document.

http://www.mozdev.org/community/terms.html

Several months ago there were some questions raised about a couple of
sections in the Terms and these updates should address those issues.

In Section 3, the age requirement has been lowered from 18 to 13 years.

In Section 9, we changed the wording to clarify that projects would
only be terminated if there was a reason to do so.

In Section 8, we fixed a typo to remove some extra brackets.

If anyone has any questions about these changes or comments about
anything else in the Terms, please let us know.

David