[Project_owners] shop.mozdev.org

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Thu Oct 13 13:36:12 EDT 2005

Eric Jung wrote:
> Hi,
> Brian, I think you setup shop.mozdev.org, so I'll address this to
> you. I was recently pursuing the same idea for PasswordMaker. I was
> about to choose CafePress.com when I saw mozdev had chosen
> Spreadshirt (I hadn't heard of them). Could you tell me why/how you
> chose them and who else you might have considered? I'm now thoroughly
> confused as to whom should provide PasswordMaker bling :)

There are numerous shops out there (cafepress, threadless, ....).

We chose spreadshirt because they gave us the best terms and best
customise service. Setting up a shop is a breeze.

We chose the designer shop, which gives more customisation options.
However, it uses flash and this annoys some people.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community