[Project_owners] shop.mozdev.org

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 21:27:48 EDT 2005

Hi,
Brian, I think you setup shop.mozdev.org, so I'll address this to
you. I was recently pursuing the same idea for PasswordMaker. I was
about to choose CafePress.com when I saw mozdev had chosen
Spreadshirt (I hadn't heard of them). Could you tell me why/how you
chose them and who else you might have considered? I'm now thoroughly
confused as to whom should provide PasswordMaker bling :)

Thanks,
eric