[Project_owners] nsISeekableStream

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed Oct 12 18:18:06 EDT 2005

Philip Chee wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:05:04 +0900, Gerald Vogt wrote:
>
>> automatically reveals the functions of the interface. You can download
>> moji from moji.mozdev.org, extract the XPI and have a look into
>> dictionary.js where I wrote an File object which supports seeking.
>
> I've had to give up on moji 0.8 betas as they are still quite wonky and have
> moved back to 0.7.10.

Could you please report any problems in the forum on

http://loisant.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=75

I am not aware of any problems nor got any problems reported back. For
all I know, moji 0.8 works fine on FF & TB 1.0.7 and 1.5b2. So I don't
know why you think 0.8 beta is still "wonky" nor do I know the word
"wonky" ;-).

Gerald