[Project_owners] Recovering from a HD crash

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 01:34:15 EDT 2005

My hard disk has left me and went straight to metal haven last Thursday
and so I lost my command line CVS client file. I can't find the three or
four files that I need. I think that I only had a diff.(exe?)
login.(exe?) and I'm uncertain about update/commit so now I hope that
someone can help me with this problem.

No, I don't want a 200MB download/install because I only have a 6MB DSL
connection, so I only need the above files again. Can you help me?

Thanks,
Michael