[Project_owners] Mozdev Shop Open For Business

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Mon Oct 10 17:20:13 EDT 2005

We are happy to announce that the Mozdev shop (http://shop.mozdev.org)
is open for business. We are using the excellent Spreadshirt service.
There is a N.American shop and a European shop, but we’ll try to
accomodate people outside those zones soon.

Currrently we have only 4 designs, but will be adding more as we go. Let
us know your ideas and preferences for designs. The shops have a good
choice of merchandise, including t-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, bags, and
more. And you can design your own styles and colours!

All proceeds from the shop will be going directly back into mozdev.org
to maintain and improve the site for the Mozilla community.

--
Brian King
www.mozdev.org - free project hosting for the Mozilla community