[Project_owners] Specifying keyboard shortcuts

Pekka Sillanpää p.sillanpaa at hut.fi
Mon Oct 10 10:33:07 EDT 2005

Sorry, I didn't read all the posts, and don't follow this forum very
frequently. I read further and noticed that "keyconfig" extension
already does this, which is good. I thought that this kind of extension
doesn't exist, because it was one topic of Google Summer of Code in this
forum. I have to start using it, if it works well.