[Project_owners] Dialog/Window resizing

Philip Chee philip.chee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:06:12 EDT 2005

On 08/10/2005 16:38, Paul Tomlin wrote:

> Is there any particular reason why/if the binding XML should be part of
> the skin?

If you look back at the previous messages in this newsgroup, I was pretty
much asking the same questions. The result of which is:
<http://downloads.mozdev.org/flashblock/multibarfix-0.1.0.xpi>

I put everything under content/, except that I had to put the css overlay
pointer in skin/fusion/multibarfix/contents.rdf before Netscape 8 would
recognise the binding. Michael Vincent van Rantwijk said that it should have
sufficed to put the css overlay link in content/multibarfix/contents.rdf.

I was probably doing something wrong, but since it worked I decided to leave
it at that.

Phil
http://flashblock.mozdev.org/
[ ]Gee! Slow day on the nets ... only 1,100 messages to read!
* TagZilla 0.059