[Project_owners] Dialog/Window resizing

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Sat Oct 8 11:05:58 EDT 2005

Philip Chee wrote:
> I'm just starting out with XBL myself so don't take anything I say as canon.

At least you manage to get it to work :)

> I think you will need to replace the complete content stanza:

I'd thought about that, but then thought I'd have to re-implement the,
erm, implementations in the #dialog binding. This seemed a little
excessive and there had to be another way.

But it works. Looks a little odd, but it is in fact there. I think I
need to add some xbl:inherit attributes to the buttons

> By the way if you use class="quickfileDialog" instead of id then your
> binding can be reusable.

or even better class="resizable-dialog"

Cheers