[Project_owners] Specifying keyboard shortcuts

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 12:00:16 EDT 2005

Paul,

Don't forget the KeyConfig extension already allows users to redefine
hotkeys for all their extensions in one fell swoop. Don't know about
you, but my policy towards users who want to change key mappings has
always been "Please use KeyConfig." Might save you some work, but it
looks like you've already implemented it anyway. In any case, you
might want to see if your extension plays nicely with KeyConfig after
you're finished with your dynamic hotkey assignments; i.e., if I have
your extension *and* keyconfig installed, which has precedence?