[Project_owners] Persistant attribute in a <toolbar>

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Fri Oct 7 10:43:38 EDT 2005

In fact, I only use a toolbar in order to have a "area" at the top of
the screen for which the user can hide it or show it easily. The
content is a simple hbox with my RSS scrolling ticker. The standard
location for that ticker is in the status bar, but the user can move it
at the bottom or at the top of the screen. When it's located at the
top, I create a toolbar as the parent of my hbox. But some user want to
keep the attribute hidden/collapsed ? of the toolbar from one session
to another.

Didier