[Project_owners] Specifying keyboard shortcuts

Paul Tomlin paul at paultomlin.com
Fri Oct 7 12:53:57 EDT 2005

Not sure if the attached GIF will get through, but I have a tab on the
QF options dialog that's intended to allow the user to specify various
shortcuts used.

The sort of layout I have right now was fine when there was only one
shortcut, but now it's looking a bit extreme and I was wondering if
anyone had any other methods of doing this that might look a bit easier
to understand.

The 3 groups are for the 3 modes that QF uses. It can move a message to
a folder, copy it to a folder and navigate to a folder. There's also
likely to be more (instant file to a default folder for example).