[Project_owners] Spell checkerin XUL applications

Michael Vincent mv_van_rantwijk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 23:41:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

I guess that we all know about the spell checker, but I need it in one
of my own applications (simply because my English writing skills suck)
if possible.

Any of you using the spell checker in his/her application/extension?
What I want is really simple, and I haven't looked into it yet, but this
is my plan:

Write some XUL code with a textbox (or whatever the spell checker needs)
check it when you type and send it with help of PHP to our NNTP server.
Easy said, but not the coding :-)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael