[Project_owners] HTTP Auth's opening URL

Eric Jung grimholtz at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 14:17:36 EDT 2005

I was never able to solve this problem (get URL of the site
requesting HTTP Basic Authentication). I posted here, too:

and people gave me additional ideas. I've tried everything that 4
developers thought of (myself, Michael Vincent, Cusser (forum
moderator), and Captain Caveman), but nothing so far has worked.

One final last plea for help. My users are begging for a feature
which requires knowledge of the URL needing HTTP Auth.
-Eric